I am Emi. I love : Food. Makeup. Stockings. Cartoons. Op shops. Bangles & Rings. Thinking outside of the box. Nailpolish. Long hair. Harem pants. Clutter. Navy blue. Bronze skin. Elephants. Odd bits of clothing. Zebra print. Henna.




At the moment i am really obsessed with stylish backpacks, especially the leather padded/ gold chain type! I seriously think they are the next best thing. They are stylish, not bulky and can compliment most outfits i reckon. It is also great because its just a chill way to carry around your things without the hassle of the strap between your boobs and truly accentuating them and you have no annoying bundle on your arm. I think there is a backpack to suit everyones style and personality, they're fun! Reminds me of when i was younger and would lug around a back pack, except this time i look hot haha

No comments: