I am Emi. I love : Food. Makeup. Stockings. Cartoons. Op shops. Bangles & Rings. Thinking outside of the box. Nailpolish. Long hair. Harem pants. Clutter. Navy blue. Bronze skin. Elephants. Odd bits of clothing. Zebra print. Henna.

Tinie Tempah - Discovery

This album is a must have! You haven't got it? I suggest you get on that shit.
Every song on this album keeps you wanting more and more. The beats, the lyrics, the collaborations = heaven to my ears. Wonderman is my favourite track of the album, the fact that he has collaborated with Ellie Goulding just makes my ears smile! (if that were possible). Man, the UK really know how to deliver when it comes to musicians, reminds me of the days when i would listen to Mis-Teeq, Ms Dynamite, Big Brovaz and So Solid Crew. You want an album that can be played on repeat with ease? ...Discovery  it is.

No comments: