I am Emi. I love : Food. Makeup. Stockings. Cartoons. Op shops. Bangles & Rings. Thinking outside of the box. Nailpolish. Long hair. Harem pants. Clutter. Navy blue. Bronze skin. Elephants. Odd bits of clothing. Zebra print. Henna.

Give me a job, somebody!

So today i paid a visit to the Salvation Army Employment office, so i am hoping that they can help me with my desperate search for a job. Seriously, why is it so hard to find part time work. I am a student and i need money to live. I am so sick of sponging off my parents and having to turn down pretty much every invitation out! Makes me feel so terrible about myself. It is times like this i wish i never quit my job at my local fish and chip shop in 2008. Sigh. I have been trying to find work for about less than a year in hope that someone might want me. I want to be working in a fashion or beauty boutique because it is an industry i want a career in, i love it. I want to be able to gain experience and work to my potential. I know i am good, just wish everyone else knew.

No comments: