I am Emi. I love : Food. Makeup. Stockings. Cartoons. Op shops. Bangles & Rings. Thinking outside of the box. Nailpolish. Long hair. Harem pants. Clutter. Navy blue. Bronze skin. Elephants. Odd bits of clothing. Zebra print. Henna.
So i finished high school in 2008 and i have now finally made it into university haha i wasted 2009 with a course that did not hit the spot for me. 2010 i worked my butt off at TAFE to make sure that i got the best marks possible and i successfully completed the year. So my hard work definitely paid off because now i can do my bachelor in commerce :) although i am really not looking forward to it but i will no doubt, do my best! I tend to aim too high sometimes, but i want nothing more than success. Business is probably one of the most boring things ever but it is only for another two years and then i am out of there!

No comments: